X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Hector
    The more I think about it, the more I’m pizzed off at HBOMax. They cannot possibly cancel and leave the show on a bloody cliffhanger.

It’s a slap on the face to faithful viewers and fans.

That's how I felt when they did the same to Carnivale twenty years ago. Jerks.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      That's how I felt when they did the same to Carnivale twenty years ago. Jerks.
      Yeah, agreed!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Confessional
        Maker & Whatnot
        • Aug 8, 2012

Originally posted by Hector
        I enjoyed every minute. I was never bored. I find it very unique, odd, original…and it’s very alien to me, meaning, we are not in Kansas anymore type feeling.
        I'm with that sentiment Hec, it remained strange and intriguing. For me the only interesting human is Marcus… I kinda just tolerate the kids.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎