Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: So Where Are The New Monsters?

Images

So Where Are The New Monsters?

I thought FTC was putting out an original wave of monster figures for Halloween?
    LOOK
    Action Figure Design & Prototypes
    For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
    To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Images
    Was it Halloween? I thought it was just another drop down the well of forgotten announcements

Images
    Blog Entries
    they didn't say which Halloween.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

We're approaching Halloween season, and that means monsters are being unleashed everywhere. Costumes for kids, movies on TV...everywhere you look, there's something spooky. The folks over at Figures Toy Company are also getting in on the action because they're putting together a new retro figure series featuring classic monster characters! The figures announced as part of #MMFTCNEWS today are nothing short of an all star lineup. FTC has plans to produce characters like a frightening Wolfman, a wicked Witch, an angry ape, a sinister devil, vicious vampires (including Dracula himself), and many others!

Suggests these are 2020, but given previous announcements I'm guessing spring 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Confessional View Post
    We're approaching Halloween season, and that means monsters are being unleashed everywhere. Costumes for kids, movies on TV...everywhere you look, there's something spooky. The folks over at Figures Toy Company are also getting in on the action because they're putting together a new retro figure series featuring classic monster characters! The figures announced as part of #MMFTCNEWS today are nothing short of an all star lineup. FTC has plans to produce characters like a frightening Wolfman, a wicked Witch, an angry ape, a sinister devil, vicious vampires (including Dracula himself), and many others!

Suggests these are 2020, but given previous announcements I'm guessing spring 2022.
    THAT is some clever copy!
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Images
    What!? New monsters or recycled monsters? I'd definitely be interested in more Mego-ish monster figure product.

Dana
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by danadoll View Post
    What!? New monsters or recycled monsters? I'd definitely be interested in more Mego-ish monster figure product.

Dana
    it was a Museum newsletter tease a few weeks ago. Some of it for sure sounded like rehashes.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks