Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOTU Origins Castle Grayskull official reveal at 9:00 A.M. EST Friday!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

MOTU Origins Castle Grayskull official reveal at 9:00 A.M. EST Friday!

Presenting, Masters of the Universe Origins CASTLE GRAYSKULL!!

Last edited by enyawd72; Oct 9, '20, 8:29 AM.
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

OMG...that BOX!!! The front AND the back!!! This is a freaking dream come true.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Yeah I can't see anyone being angry about this, looks pretty swell to me.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• palitoy
        • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by palitoy
        Yeah I can't see anyone being angry about this, looks pretty swell to me.
        Aaaaand I just logged into FB, oh 11:35 am me, how could you be so naive?

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

That is glorious. Even better than I expected to be.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• enyawd72
            Maker of Monsters!
            • Oct 1, 2009

Aaaaand I just logged into FB, oh 11:35 am me, how could you be so naive?
            I know, right? I can't figure some people out. I swear they just aren't happy unless they're miserable.

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

$75 and available everywhere this spring. Adjusted for inflation it's actually slightly cheaper than the original castle. Especially if you consider the new one comes with an exclusive Sorceress figure. Mattel really outdid themselves.

Walmart has it up for pre-order. You get a better look at the upcoming She-Ra figure in the pics too.

Last edited by Werewolf; Oct 9, '20, 11:51 AM.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• palitoy
                • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by enyawd72
                I know, right? I can't figure some people out. I swear they just aren't happy unless they're miserable.
                It's always so over the top. Like they're looking at a picture of dog poop. I see it with mego collectors too but wow, if you hate this with anger, then other factors are at play.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

It's always so over the top. Like they're looking at a picture of dog poop. I see it with mego collectors too but wow, if you hate this with anger, then other factors are at play.
                  Some people just like to be angry and complain. They've made rage into a cottage industry and I'm sure the usual rage merchants will be freaking out on youtube soon. I'm going to ignore it and not let it bring me down. It's amazing that the new Castle even exists. Playsets are few and far between these days. Especially at this size and detail. I think it's awesome!
                  Last edited by Werewolf; Oct 9, '20, 12:49 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

• palitoy
                    • Jun 16, 2001

It does make honest feedback hard to see when there are people just trying to get YouTube subscribers by being overtly negative.

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

There's really not much to complain about the new Castle.

Maybe some people don't quite get that the ginormous $300 (would be more now) Classics castle would be impossible for retail. The new castle takes everything about the original and ups the detail. Cardboard computer pieces are now painted plastic. The floors have sculpted detail instead of smooth. The combat trainer is no longer flat thin plastic. The flags on the walls are no longer just stickers. The elevator is still there, the throne with trap door, laser canon, weapons rack all still there. Only thing missing is the cardboard astronaut suit. Which I honestly do not miss.

Comment

• Klosterheim
                        Persistent Member
                        • Mar 23, 2013

My goodness, that's a nice Castle!

Nice upgrades.

It's really amazing.

It would be good to have this one and also keep the original one.

There is a lot of fun to have with the new one!

Comment

• Werewolf
                          Inhuman
                          • Jul 14, 2003

I'm really liking the new sculpt of the skull. It's more symmetrical than on the original castle. I'm also seeing touches of the Filmation castle with the pointed teeth over the blunted human like on the original.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Can barely wait for this, though I"m sure it'll sell out in 5 minutes. Meh.
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Werewolf
                              ... It's amazing that the new Castle even exists. Playsets are few and far between these days. Especially at this size and detail. I think it's awesome!
                              Yes!!!
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎