Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 10

Images
    I've been waiting for this since I was four.

Images
    Does anyone else think the prototype of the head sculpt we saw a few months ago looks way better than the version shown in this new image?

Ultraman is amazing.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Oh, that just really works for me!… the return of Popy-style in all the right ways!

Images
    Magnificent! Can't wait for the mailman to bring Ultraman to my doorstep!
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    this Pike is based on the Anson Mount version of Pike from Discovery. so uniform and sculpt will be different than the EMCE version
    I'd get this. I met Anson Mount at a Trek convention last year and he was very nice and very appreciative of the fan base.

Barnabas Collins

I can't wait to see UltraSeven.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images
    The difference between the head on that image of the full figure and the prototype head we were shown back in July is night and day... the prototype head looks so much better. What happened here?

Looks the same to me, but honestly the new pic is kind of terrible for "learning anything" because it's angled in such a way that we really can't see anything in terms of sculpt and scaling. It looks alright from what I can see and I'm excited to see more. But again, this photo doesn't tell us much because of the angle and the stylistic posing.

Quote Originally Posted by Collector Canine View Post
    The difference between the head on that image of the full figure and the prototype head we were shown back in July is night and day... the prototype head looks so much better. What happened here?
    Itís the exact same head, however Mego production heads are made in hollow vinyl, which often warps and always softens detail. Not sure what your exact complaints are, but the production heads are never a perfect reproduction of the sculpt.

Having said that, I donít see much of a difference.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.