Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago toy show October 25, 2020 As of now...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jorge Galvan
    Career Member
    • Jun 8, 2015

Chicago toy show October 25, 2020 As of now...

is still on. For anyone interested. This would be the first "major" toy/comic event since C2E2 here in Chicago, (NOT counting the secret-by-invite-ONLY comic show that Harley Yee & Terry O'Neill put on over in Rosemont.)

And of course they have it all covid covered, so i will be checking it out and see how many people show up, it may be a clusterMuck or they could pull it off.

Will see.
  • drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

I used to go to the Kane County show a lot and would love to make a trip north for it but that's just not going to happen.
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• msenger76
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 3, 2009

my wife and i have been arguing for weeks on whether i can go lol

Comment

• Mr.Marion
        Permanent Member
        • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by Jorge Galvan
        is still on. For anyone interested. This would be the first "major" toy/comic event since C2E2 here in Chicago, (NOT counting the secret-by-invite-ONLY comic show that Harley Yee & Terry O'Neill put on over in Rosemont.)

And of course they have it all covid covered, so i will be checking it out and see how many people show up, it may be a clusterMuck or they could pull it off.

Will see.
        I went last year but right now the stars aren't aligning, I would have fun but I wouldn't be setting up and vintage dealers are still sky high to buy from.

I went to a half model car/toy show in Toledo last weekend and had a ball so I will have to ride that wave until indoor shows open up in Michigan again.

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 1, 2005

I'm definitely attending this, barring anything causing the show to be shut down in the meantime. Very much looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎