Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Elvis and Captain Marvel Jr.

Elvis and Captain Marvel Jr.

Since Elvis was a huge fan of Captain Marvel Jr. and some of his costume designs were inspired by Jr.'s costume, I was wondering if anyone had done a custom Elvis in the Captain Marvel Jr. costume itself?

-M

Images
    Blog Entries
    Well shoot, I wish I had a Mego Elvis now...

Good suggestion.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

alex ross did draw captain marvel jr as an adult looking like elvis called King Marvel.

Images
    Blog Entries
    i was planning a Elvis as Capt Marvel on Batman 66 until the red Evel Kenevil jumpsuit I got from FTC turned out to be crap.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by powersthatbe View Post
    alex ross did draw captain marvel jr as an adult looking like elvis called King Marvel.
    First thing I thought when I saw the thread -- you beat me to it, powers

Here's one of Ross's sketches of him:

6a00d8345158e369e200e54f359fe08834-800wi.jpg