X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaniellePlaysWithToys
    Youngest Mego Fan
    • Aug 30, 2019

Got El Dorado and Black Canary!

I ordered El Dorado, Black Canary, and Atom for my birthday. El Dorado and Black Canary came in today! Black Canary has a weird face and the joints seem to be stuck in one position, but overall they're nice additions to my FTC collection.

(Sidenote: I also wanted Space Ghost, but FTC's site seems to have ran out of him, as the loose figures page only lists Jan and Jace.)
    FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.
  • TheVintageToyKid
    Career Member
    • Jul 23, 2019

Sounds great! Happy Birthday! Also, does anyone know if the Black Canary figure can successfully be transferred to a Type S female body? I know with a custom I made not too long ago using one of those bodies, it was difficult to get the regular female FTC clothing to fit (the clothes were a little small).
    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
      Youngest Mego Fan
      • Aug 30, 2019

I'm gonna go ask dad about what happened to Atom, and I also got Supergirl with an Amazon gift card I got for my birthday. (The remaining money from it I spent on a DVD of Birdman and the Galaxy Trio, lmao!)

Comment

• tllgn
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 6, 2010

happy birthday lucky ,the sculpt on black canary is the same as cheeta ,thats why she looks peed . i dont think the female s body is possible ,and if the head did fit her feet would not fit the boots good coice with the dvd
        now ask dad you want the ftc galaxy trio ( if you dont have them yet ) although gravity girl isnt out yet .

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
          Youngest Mego Fan
          • Aug 30, 2019

I'm gonna save Space Ghost, the Galaxy Trio, and the Legion of Doom for Christmas.

My Super Friends hero collection STILL isn't complete because of Hawkman. And even if he was made, I still don't have Atom, Plastic Man, Green Arrow, Firestorm, Hawkgirl, and Rima.

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
            Career Member
            • Jul 23, 2019

I would like to add Black Canary to my JSA collection.
            "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎