X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Kang the Conqueror at last!

One of my favorite Marvel baddies gets one of the best looking figures of the year!

Hasbro is killing it with these new Marvel Legends!

• PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Sharp!

That'd be a good Mego head...
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Sep 25, '20, 9:08 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 22, 2011

I have the original ML Kang that Hasbro did a few years back but this one looks great. Probably will get this one too. He looks awesome.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Was wondering if they'd start pimping him since he's in Ant-Man 3
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• melstapler
          Museum Super Collector
          • Aug 2, 2014

How neat! They really did a great job with Kang and I look forward to purchasing this version in the near future.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

That's a treat looking figure. Marvel Legends have always been good, but they have really upped their game in the last few years. And they are SOOO affordable, compared to the boutique figures they are competing with.
            sigpic

Comment

• enyawd72
              Maker of Monsters!
              • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
              That's a treat looking figure. Marvel Legends have always been good, but they have really upped their game in the last few years. And they are SOOO affordable, compared to the boutique figures they are competing with.
              There are two specific Marvel villains I'm still waiting for, neither of which has ever had a figure from any company. Puppet Master, and Baron Blood. Baron Blood especially because we've gotten at least 4-5 Union Jacks already.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

^I would LOVE to have Baron Blood! Give him an extra, masked skeleton head, so you can recreate that climactic CHUK scene from Captain America #254!!!

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• enyawd72
                  Maker of Monsters!
                  • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                  ^I would LOVE to have Baron Blood! Give him an extra, masked skeleton head, so you can recreate that climactic CHUK scene from Captain America #254!!!

Chris
                  YES! A skeleton head is a fantastic idea!!

Who knows? They're making Stilt Man for crying out loud!

Comment

• melstapler
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Aug 2, 2014

Finally managed to get Kang and he looks just as great in person as he does in the promo photos. I'd say he's on par with the most recent ML Dr. Doom figure they released in the Fantastic Four wave. Kang has nice articulation and you can tell he's already becoming difficult to find in stores, much like the Dr. Doom and Vulture figures.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎