Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Fly on the wall

Fly on the wall

A9F96049-8D36-4C4A-BFA0-408FF68E920A.jpg0CC56CC0-DC60-4C16-9B3E-1F8790A94C81.jpg94E6D2EA-41F6-4A51-B1AB-FB0F6E9C65B4.jpg51F43AB7-A46E-4D12-8757-D700D6DF9F10.jpg

Just got the Fly, and love him! I made a slight adjustment to him, by switching to a shirt with no tie to be a closer match to the movie, but other than that he's perfect---just how I imagined him.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have a question about his non-human hand. Is it the same on both sides? Could it be used for a right hand instead of a left hand?

Images
    Its pretty close, but not symmetrical. The "thumb" part of the claw curves up a bit. Its pretty subtle, so using the claw on the right arm might be okay, especially if you angles the arms in a different position.
    You also could probably heat it up the claw and reposition the "thumb" for the right arm.

Thanks Paul! I did just get a Fly figure, and noticed that he is wearing a men's shirt and a woman's lab coat.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Why are you so hung up on cheap doll clothes?

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    Thanks Paul! I did just get a Fly figure, and noticed that he is wearing a men's shirt and a woman's lab coat.

I think the thousands of dollars I've spent on their product gives me the right to have an opinion.

Lloyd center suncoast has blue tie flies ,lonnie is correct , he has the right no question.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Pudding, with sprinkles.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    I am so lost right now...