Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I'm expecting Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends and Fantastic Four redeco sets.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

These look great! But oddly enough, the original Spidey's eyes seem more Ditko-esque to me. He does have the blue spider on the back, though!

I wish Iceman hadn't been produced so blue. I hope we get a more classic-looking, clear translucent Iceman for an Amazing Friends reunion.
      sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Yes, FF and Iceman are crying out for variation.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Jase
          Museum Patron
          • Sep 22, 2021

The Firestar I preordered from Amazon is out for delivery today!

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

the packaging to me is so eye catching and classic. I cannot wait for Nova.

Comment

• Jase
              Museum Patron
              • Sep 22, 2021

Received notices from BBTS today that the Moon Knight and Sentinel(!) that I ordered are arriving!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Moon Knight's out? I haven't even seen the prior wave at retail yet (Thor, etc.).

IMO, the problem with ordering these online is the widely-varying paint applications.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

^If you have a Game Stop in your neck of the woods, check there. I bought Green Goblin, Falcon and Thor recently. The price is a bit higher than Walmart at $11.99, but it's worth it to actually find these in person.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Jase
                    Museum Patron
                    • Sep 22, 2021

Received my Sentinel and Moon Knight from BBTS today. They both look great!

Comment

• MRP
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 19, 2016

Finally found these in the wild today...

This is the only line I am still actively buying, and so far everything I have with the exception of 2 I received as a Secret Santa gift, has been bought in person from a brick and mortar retailer at msrp. I am avoiding ordering online and I refuse to pay more than retail on these, so I will get what I get when I see it, other than that, I can do without if I need to.

-M
                      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

I bought eight Sunday and am current. Sentinel was through BBTS though.

Most of mine have come from a local toy shop with ample stock. which allows for choosing nice cards and good paint applications. I really appreciate this compared to you-get-what-you-get online ordering.
                        Last edited by PNGwynne; Sep 13, '22, 6:21 PM.

Comment

• Jase
                          Museum Patron
                          • Sep 22, 2021

Hasbro revealed LUKE CAGE and SPIDER-WOMAN today! Also, the GHOST RIDER set (w/bike) is now up on Hasbro Pulse for preorder.

ETA: Luke Cage and Spider-Woman will be part of the first 2023 wave, along with Doom. Ghost Rider is scheduled to ship in June 2023.
                          Last edited by Jase; Oct 27, '22, 6:44 PM.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                            Talkative Member
                            • May 11, 2013

Ghost Rider

3.75 Ghost Rider 1.jpg3.75 Ghost Rider 2.jpg

If this were on the shelf, I would have picked this up. In order to preorder it you have to join there club at $50.
                            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Jase
                              Museum Patron
                              • Sep 22, 2021

Originally posted by monitor_ep
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]34129[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]34130[/ATTACH]

If this were on the shelf, I would have picked this up. In order to preorder it you have to join there club at $50.
                              No, you can preorder now without being a premium member. The first hour was for premium only. It’s also available at other retailers, like BBTS.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                                HULK SMASH!
                                • Apr 3, 2010

PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡