Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jase
    Museum Patron
    • Sep 22, 2021

Lucked out today at Target! Found Falcon, Venom, Brown Wolverine, Dark Phoenix, and Mr. Fantastic!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Saw the remnants of the new wave at Target. I almost bought Venom and Wolverine, but passed. I'm in for Reed and Falcon when I see them.
      sigpic

Comment

• shazam7208
        Career Member
        • Oct 28, 2008

I've been seeing a lot showing up on the pegs the past week or so, but they have all been from the last wave...I have to keep checking if the new ones are hitting now.

A lot of good ones in this run!

Comment

• mego
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 16, 2012

These are so good. I’ll definitely get these if I run into them for my boy.
          The quality of these is excellent. Keep ‘em coming Marvel!

Comment

• Jase
            Museum Patron
            • Sep 22, 2021

Black Widow hit my POL @ BBTS last week. Nothing else from that wave has come in yet. There’s a Sentinel from this line that is roughly 10” tall that was made available to order today, $25.99.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Wasn't able to order Sentinel--sold out. Dangit!
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                Persistent Member
                • Jun 22, 2011

Sentinel is still available for preorder on BBTS.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Thanks!
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• wise guy
                    Career Member
                    • Dec 29, 2014

Amazon has shipped me Green Goblin and and Thing but no word on Thor or Black Widow yet.

Comment

• Boris71
                      GeekBot' For Life
                      • May 13, 2007

Got Thor and thing about a fortnight ago, black widow seems to be behind the others in the uk
                      Check out my Electronic Mag here Psycho Styrene Modeling Magazine

Comment

• Jase
                        Museum Patron
                        • Sep 22, 2021

Pixel Dan interview with the Marvel Hasbro team revealed upcoming figures (carded figures were shown, in hand): Moon Knight, Nova, Firestar, and Amazing Fantasy Spider-Man.

Comment

• ScottA
                          Original Member
                          • Jun 25, 2001

^ I still haven't found the last wave yet. I was hoping to find them instore. Our Target has been pretty good stocking the other waves but not so with this last one.
                          sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                            HULK SMASH!
                            • Apr 3, 2010

PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

A nice wave, but IMO Moon Knight would have benefited from pearl/metallic white on his bodysuit, or very light gray as discussed in the video.

Cool Spidey! No villain this wave?

Comment

• Werewolf
                                Inhuman
                                • Jul 14, 2003

Happy to see Firestar. These would have been absolutely perfect in Secret Wars scale.
                                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎