Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Thread: 3.75 f POA Marvel Legends channel some Pocket Hero Goodness

Nice! Congrats. I've never found them in the wild here in Seattle. They picked up by collectors. Empty pegs. Been ordering them online. Saves me on gas, worries, and headaches. Do miss the thrill of the hunt.

Images
    ^Cap and Daredevil are two of their best IMO, and I hope they do the Red Skull. I have all the DD-related figures.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Went to the closest Target to see if they had the Mobster Mash cereal. No go, just the single versions. Then headed to the toy section(in a new location) and found a gray Hulk, Panther and stealth Iron Man, the latter being nice. Also an off world Jawa from The Mandolorian.Nice to hunt again.

Anyone seeking a Iron Man Stealth? Don't need two. Just got shippibg confirmation on the one I bought on ebay. Just post claim below.

No takers? I guess it helps if I say free.

*****GONE!!!*****
    Last edited by SeattleEd; Sep 24, '21 at 9:18 PM.

Images
    Saw Iron Man Stealth today, nice. But the real treat was Silver Surfer. Hope I can find Loki, Storm.

I'm wondering if a new "tunic" torso will lead to both Dr. Doom and Dr. Strange.

Hope they do Kang, pegwarmer homage.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Loki is the only one I need now to complete the ones I want. Found Surfer, Black Costume Spidey and Storm last week at Target. They did have Loki but the card was damaged so I'll just wait on my BBTS preorder of him.

Images
    Found Storm today, and Loki last week. I'm as caught up as I want to be--I'm not collecting variants, stuff like USAgent, Black Spidey, Stealth Iron Man. (Though IM is spiffy and if clearanced, I might weaken.)

I'm sure Hasbro will complete the FF and I see Pulse is offering Wolverine/Phoenix. But I'd love to see, considering what figural templates they have so far:

Dr. Strange
    Hawkeye
    Falcon
    Adam Warlock
    Colossus
    Nightcrawler
    Beast
    Angel
    Ghost Rider
    Thor
    Black Knight
    Quicksilver
    Moon Knight
    Sub-Mariner
    Power Man
    Iron Fist
    Cloak
    Nighthawk

Scarlet Witch
    Wasp
    Black Widow
    Madame Masque
    Moon-Dragon
    Spider-Woman I
    Dazzler
    Enchantress
    Dagger
    Viper
    Patsy Walker (Hellcat)
    Valkyrie
    Black Cat

Dr. Doom
    Dr. Octopus
    The Vulture
    Red Skull
    Green Goblin
    Juggernaut
    Mysterio
    Venom
    Batroc
    Annihilus
    Thanos
    Dormammu
    Ultron
    Kang the Conqueror
    Rhino

I think we need a Bring On the Bad Guys wave!
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Nov 7, '21 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Found Storm today, and Loki last week. I'm as caught up as I wan to be--I'm not collecting variants, stuff like USAgent, Black Spidey, Stealth Irom Man. (Though IM is spiffy and if clearanced might weaken.)
    There's still 4 or 5 I'd like to find (Vision, Ms. Marvel, Loki, Storm...) but I haven't been out looking lately. Our local Walmart keeps restocking the wave with Grey Hulk and others, but hasn't gotten anything else in a while. I have never seen them at out closest Target (which is a few towns away), but I haven't felt any desire to drive around looking or wanted them enough to order on the internet, and I am fine with that. I enjoy these when I find them, but I feel no compunction to be a completist here.

-M

Images
    I've been finding new ones at Target, the Walmart pegwarmers are usually beat-up.