Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Saw Iron Man Stealth today, nice. But the real treat was Silver Surfer. Hope I can find Loki, Storm.

I'm wondering if a new "tunic" torso will lead to both Dr. Doom and Dr. Strange.

Hope they do Kang, pegwarmer homage.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 22, 2011

Loki is the only one I need now to complete the ones I want. Found Surfer, Black Costume Spidey and Storm last week at Target. They did have Loki but the card was damaged so I'll just wait on my BBTS preorder of him.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Found Storm today, and Loki last week. I'm as caught up as I want to be--I'm not collecting variants, stuff like USAgent, Black Spidey, Stealth Iron Man. (Though IM is spiffy and if clearanced, I might weaken.)

I'm sure Hasbro will complete the FF and I see Pulse is offering Wolverine/Phoenix. But I'd love to see, considering what figural templates they have so far:

Dr. Strange
        Hawkeye
        Falcon
        Adam Warlock
        Colossus
        Nightcrawler
        Beast
        Angel
        Ghost Rider
        Thor
        Black Knight
        Quicksilver
        Moon Knight
        Sub-Mariner
        Power Man
        Iron Fist
        Cloak
        Nighthawk

Scarlet Witch
        Wasp
        Black Widow
        Madame Masque
        Moon-Dragon
        Spider-Woman I
        Dazzler
        Enchantress
        Dagger
        Viper
        Patsy Walker (Hellcat)
        Valkyrie
        Black Cat

Dr. Doom
        Dr. Octopus
        The Vulture
        Red Skull
        Green Goblin
        Juggernaut
        Mysterio
        Venom
        Batroc
        Annihilus
        Thanos
        Dormammu
        Ultron
        Kang the Conqueror
        Rhino

I think we need a Bring On the Bad Guys wave!
        Last edited by PNGwynne; Nov 7, '21, 10:42 PM.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          Found Storm today, and Loki last week. I'm as caught up as I wan to be--I'm not collecting variants, stuff like USAgent, Black Spidey, Stealth Irom Man. (Though IM is spiffy and if clearanced might weaken.)
          There's still 4 or 5 I'd like to find (Vision, Ms. Marvel, Loki, Storm...) but I haven't been out looking lately. Our local Walmart keeps restocking the wave with Grey Hulk and others, but hasn't gotten anything else in a while. I have never seen them at out closest Target (which is a few towns away), but I haven't felt any desire to drive around looking or wanted them enough to order on the internet, and I am fine with that. I enjoy these when I find them, but I feel no compunction to be a completist here.

-M
          "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I've been finding new ones at Target, the Walmart pegwarmers are usually beat-up.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
              Persistent Member
              • Jun 22, 2011

There's actually a Storm variant. The one I picked up at Target has white eyebrows and the one I got from BBTS has black eyebrows.

Comment

• MRP
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 19, 2016

Found a Silver Surfer in wild today at Wallyworld...

They also had a Stealth Armor Iron Man but I passed on that one. Several from previous waves I already had or decided to pass on, but only those two form the most recent wave.

-M
                "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jun 22, 2011

That Surfer is awesome.

Comment

• MRP
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 19, 2016

Found a Storm in the wild today...

they had USAgent and Stealth Iron Man as well, but I passed on those. I am not big on repaints of the same figure, and I am not a big fan of either of those looks, so I had no real incentive to pick those two up.

-M

Comment

• monitor_ep
                      Talkative Member
                      • May 11, 2013

I want more P.O.C./international heroes & villains to be included. I was hoping that they would have included Shang-Chi seeing that the movie is making lots of money.
                      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

I would welcome a Shang-Chi. But I want Power-Man & Iron Fist first, Chi is a lot of new tooling.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Mego-Amigo
                          That Surfer is awesome.
                          He is, but I was a bit surprised he wasn't chromed, That would be a nice variant.

Consider, a Galactus in this line could be a 12" titans-style doll.

Comment

• enyawd72
                            Maker of Monsters!
                            • Oct 1, 2009

He is, but I was a bit surprised he wasn't chromed, That would be a nice variant.

Consider, a Galactus in this line could be a 12" titans-style doll.
                            Somebody posted the old Toybiz FF animated Galactus with them and he works perfectly!
                            Your idea is great though!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

^That does sound good! I only have the Marvel Universe one from years ago, he's so heavy!

Maybe I should sell him and try to find the animated one. I do hope they do classic FF blue-and-black costumes. Hasbro seems pleased to exploit variants, I fully expect to see Dark Phoenix.
                              Last edited by PNGwynne; Nov 21, '21, 12:04 PM. Reason: Correction: Marvel Universe line

Comment

• enyawd72
                                Maker of Monsters!
                                • Oct 1, 2009

^That does sound good! I only have the Marvel Legends one from years ago, he's so heavy!

Maybe I should sell him and try to find the animated one. I do hope they do classic FF blue-and-black costumes. Hasbro seems pleased to exploit variants, I fully expect to see Dark Phoenix.
                                Found the pic...he's perfectly in scale.

248002008_10159974428083474_5840462578285741032_n.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎