Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Thread: 3.75 f POA Marvel Legends channel some Pocket Hero Goodness

Images
    ^Their online listing is deceptive.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Found a Grey Hulk today at Target. I can’t tell if these figures are selling extremely well or if stores are not getting many in. Or maybe both. They don’t seem to be warming pegs at any rate.

Found a whole peg of the new wave at my local WalMart today. I picked up these three...

They also had Bullseye, Gray Hulk (2 of those) and a Black Panther (which I already had). I wasn't there to buy toys and my extras budget is somewhat limited these days, so I didn't pick up everything I didn't have, just the three I liked best.

-M

Images
    I nabbed Bullseye and the Vision, hopefully Scarlet Witch follows. Ant-Man is a must.

Quite disappointed at the Byrne FF costume.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I nabbed Bullseye and the Vision, hopefully Scarlet Witch follows. Ant-Man is a must.

Quite disappointed at the Byrne FF costume.
    They seem to be going for an 80s vibe with the costume choices (and things like grey Hulk) and Byrne's FF costumes were pretty much the 80s look.

Jealous of Vision. That's one I really want to find.

-M

Images
    I'm hopeful there might be FF variants.

from what i saw on FB there is a black suit spiderman out there in the wild now

I have been collecting these for months and they sell out fast. Wave 4 is starting to show Secret Wars Spidey, Storm, U.S Agent, Loki, Silver Surfer ,and a new Ironman. Target only so far,good luck finding them.

I'm hooked on these. Have Symbiote Spiderman, Silver Surfer, and stealth Iron Man on the way. I love the materials and quality on these figures. Hoping for Green Goblin, Thor, and Hawkeye.

I found two more at Wallyworld this week when I was in looking for packaging supplies...

that gives me 8 in total. I've passed on a few I have seen in the wild, but there are a handful more I am definitely looking for.

-M