X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

^Their online listing is deceptive.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• phil
      Persistent Member
      • May 11, 2007

Found a Grey Hulk today at Target. I can’t tell if these figures are selling extremely well or if stores are not getting many in. Or maybe both. They don’t seem to be warming pegs at any rate.

Comment

• MRP
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2016

Found a whole peg of the new wave at my local WalMart today. I picked up these three...

They also had Bullseye, Gray Hulk (2 of those) and a Black Panther (which I already had). I wasn't there to buy toys and my extras budget is somewhat limited these days, so I didn't pick up everything I didn't have, just the three I liked best.

-M
        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I nabbed Bullseye and the Vision, hopefully Scarlet Witch follows. Ant-Man is a must.

Quite disappointed at the Byrne FF costume.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by PNGwynne
            I nabbed Bullseye and the Vision, hopefully Scarlet Witch follows. Ant-Man is a must.

Quite disappointed at the Byrne FF costume.
            They seem to be going for an 80s vibe with the costume choices (and things like grey Hulk) and Byrne's FF costumes were pretty much the 80s look.

Jealous of Vision. That's one I really want to find.

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

I'm hopeful there might be FF variants.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

from what i saw on FB there is a black suit spiderman out there in the wild now

Comment

• wise guy
                  Career Member
                  • Dec 29, 2014

I have been collecting these for months and they sell out fast. Wave 4 is starting to show Secret Wars Spidey, Storm, U.S Agent, Loki, Silver Surfer ,and a new Ironman. Target only so far,good luck finding them.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                    SynthoRes Transmigrator
                    • Oct 24, 2007

I'm hooked on these. Have Symbiote Spiderman, Silver Surfer, and stealth Iron Man on the way. I love the materials and quality on these figures. Hoping for Green Goblin, Thor, and Hawkeye.

Comment

• MRP
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 19, 2016

I found two more at Wallyworld this week when I was in looking for packaging supplies...

that gives me 8 in total. I've passed on a few I have seen in the wild, but there are a handful more I am definitely looking for.

-M

Comment

• SeattleEd
                        SynthoRes Transmigrator
                        • Oct 24, 2007

Nice! Congrats. I've never found them in the wild here in Seattle. They picked up by collectors. Empty pegs. Been ordering them online. Saves me on gas, worries, and headaches. Do miss the thrill of the hunt.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

^Cap and Daredevil are two of their best IMO, and I hope they do the Red Skull. I have all the DD-related figures.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                            SynthoRes Transmigrator
                            • Oct 24, 2007

Went to the closest Target to see if they had the Mobster Mash cereal. No go, just the single versions. Then headed to the toy section(in a new location) and found a gray Hulk, Panther and stealth Iron Man, the latter being nice. Also an off world Jawa from The Mandolorian.Nice to hunt again.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                              SynthoRes Transmigrator
                              • Oct 24, 2007

Anyone seeking a Iron Man Stealth? Don't need two. Just got shippibg confirmation on the one I bought on ebay. Just post claim below.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                                SynthoRes Transmigrator
                                • Oct 24, 2007

No takers? I guess it helps if I say free.

*****GONE!!!*****
                                Last edited by SeattleEd; Sep 24, '21, 9:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎