Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: 3.75 f POA Marvel Legends channel some Pocket Hero Goodness

These are pretty neat and the card art alone makes it worth wanting it.

Images
    Spider-Man and Carol Danvers?! Came home with me yesterday. (Target, back wall with the “collectible” stuff).
    They are incredibly nice figures... really nice paint/graphics and great materials. My kids definitely gonna put em thru some abuse. Hahaha. Looking forward to getting more of these.

Images
    They're barely resistable.

I see Vision and Bullseye are upcoming, wow.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Saw Iceman yesterday and already regret not snagging it. Still can't find Spider-Man or either Hulk.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

I was in a Walmart yesterday that had two figure box sets that I guess are the same or similar to what HASBRO sold online. Iron Man came with Cyclops or Black Panther. I think Black Panther was also available with Captain America. I didn’t have time to look that close but there was at least four two-figure packs.

Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    I was in a Walmart yesterday that had two figure box sets that I guess are the same or similar to what HASBRO sold online. Iron Man came with Cyclops or Black Panther. I think Black Panther was also available with Captain America. I didn’t have time to look that close but there was at least four two-figure packs.
    I saw the Iron Man/Panther 2 pack a couple days ago at the Wallyworld closet to us, but passed as I already had Iron Man. Luckily today at the Wallyworld on the other side of town, I found this...

-M

Apparently there is variant packaging out there for Panther, a friend of mine got this one from Target...

which is different than the one I picked up at Walmart.

-M

And he now informs me, there is a third Panther variant, out there too, this one has a different paint job on the figure as well...

-M

Images
    ^That one is superb.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

The one with the black gloves is from the Pulse exclusive pack.