Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wise guy
    Career Member
    • Dec 29, 2014

I still need Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Deadpool, Punisher, Iron Fist , Beast, Colossus, Archangel, She Hulk, Professor X, and Nightcrawler. A box set of the Inhumans 5 pack from Hasbro pulse ( my wish list)

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I cheery picked the ones I wanted at the time, but I now wish I'd just gotten them all. I still need the other FF members besides Johnny for sure.
      sigpic

Comment

• Count_Popula
        Museum Super Collector
        • Aug 28, 2018

I also cherry picked the ones I wanted. Found Reed, Thor, Falcon, and Wolvie at a comics shop in Naperville, IL this week, bringing my collection to near completion. I only want about 4 more, including Doom and Luke Cage. I like this line and I bought it mostly out of Pocket Heroes and Secret Wars nostalgia. I only wish they scaled better with the old Secret Wars figures. It'd be a kick to use these figures with some of the old vehicles and playsets, which I always thought were cool. I especially loved the Tower of Doom and the helicopters.

Comment

• B-Lister
          Eccentric Weirdo
          • Mar 19, 2010

I want a Sentinel.

But there's no denying this line went out with a bang.

That Ghost Rider is *chef's kiss*.
          Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Jase
            • Sep 22, 2021

Originally posted by B-Lister
            I want a Sentinel.

But there's no denying this line went out with a bang.

That Ghost Rider is *chef's kiss*.
            You’re in luck, since they actually made a Sentinel!

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

Oh, I know. The trick is finding one for a not extortionate price.
              Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

What? I'm 99% sure my local toy-shop has one at basic retail cost.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• B-Lister
                  Eccentric Weirdo
                  • Mar 19, 2010

Only place close to me that has one is the last Sam Goody on earth.

They want $45 for it.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                    Persistent Member
                    • Sep 27, 2010

Blis, Kid Omega Marvel Legends is out now. I got it yesterday with my online order.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jun 22, 2011

Anyone still need wave 1 or 2 BBTS has both waves on sale today for 44.99 each.

Comment

• B-Lister
                        Eccentric Weirdo
                        • Mar 19, 2010

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                        Blis, Kid Omega Marvel Legends is out now. I got it yesterday with my online order.
                        I know.

I'm going to ToyPAlooza on Sunday, hoping I see it there.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by B-Lister
                          Only place close to me that has one is the last Sam Goody on earth.

They want $45 for it.
                          Unfortunately considering its size, the one I can get for $25 would cost $15.00 to ship, so I'm not sure it's much of a bargain for you.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• fun guy
                            Veteran Member
                            • Apr 24, 2011

i hope to see more marvel legends retro 3.75-inch action figures at some point!

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎