Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Man, that's a shame. This was a fun line to dabble in (although I probably have 3/4 of the range). Now that it is more than likely over, I may try to pick up the ones I'm missing.

Anyone know if the Ghost Rider set will make it out before the boom is lowered? I actually pre-ordered that one!
    sigpic

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 22, 2011

Ghost Rider set is already out. I got it from BBTS.

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

I got ghost rider today at my local comic shop. Fun line with great cardback. I am glad I got characters like Falcon and Nova. Would have been cool to have gotten more :"secret wars" figures like Baron Nemo and Hobgoblin too. I am overall happy retro lines are back and successful. Comic shop guy and I were talking about the "rest" thing today. He didn't understand it as he said they sell really well. Oh and I hope if they come back it won't be an online exclusive thing like mattel creations does with it's WWF Hasbro retro line. I also would have loved to see Wanda, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Hawkeye, Namor among others
        Last edited by powersthatbe; Mar 8, '23, 5:42 PM.

Comment

• ODBJBG
          Permanent Member
          • May 15, 2009

Was a great line, but Hasbro probably wanted it to do higher numbers. Meanwhile a half dozen random Marvel kids lines that make no sense, clog the pegs unsold as well.

Shame.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

A final dozen (2 or 3 waves) that would have made a perfect set for me:

Scarlet Witch
            Wasp/Medusa

Red Skull
            Dr. Octopus/Vulture
            Ultron/Kang
            Dormammu

Nightcrawler
            Colossus
            Dr. Strange
            Sub-Mariner
            Iron Fist
            Hawkeye

I decided against Punisher (firearms) and Lizard ($$$ tooling).
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Glad to hear Ghost Rider made it out. I have one on order, so I'll have to check and see if it's coming soon.
              sigpic

Comment

• MRP
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 19, 2016

I'd just be happy if I can find the ones released I still don't have in the wild.

-M
                "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

^Check Game Stop. They have had the best selection I've seen. A dollar or two higher than Wal-mart and Target, but I personally don't care about that.
                  sigpic

Comment

• MRP
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                    ^Check Game Stop. They have had the best selection I've seen. A dollar or two higher than Wal-mart and Target, but I personally don't care about that.
                    I found Black Widow there, on clearance, they clearanced out almost all their action figures at our local one in the post-X-Mas sales and I haven't seen them restock anything on those lines since. We use to have 2 Game Stops in town. One closed and the other is always nearly barren of anything except used video games, so it hasn't been a relaible source around here.

-M
                    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• monitor_ep
                      Talkative Member
                      • May 11, 2013

After seeing people post about seeing the Ghost Rider and cycle on Target shelves I finally got confirmation that its getting ready to mail.
                      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• hizzy
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Apr 1, 2023

These are starting to pop up in Canadian dollar stores for about 4 - 5 dollars Canadian. Grabbed myself a Wolverine and a Falcon!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

I got my Ghost Rider a few days ago, and it's really sweet. They should have thrown in that removable Johnny Blaze head, though.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Z-man 307
                            Museum Super Collector
                            • Mar 15, 2010

Picked up Ghost Rider and his cycle at Target last night in Tampa. It was 50% off, so it ended up being $16.99.

Comment

• hizzy
                              Museum Super Collector
                              • Apr 1, 2023

I love these but only since they have gone on sale. These sold for 18.99 in Canadian wal-mart. Waaaaaay too expensive.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

I'll be honest, I'm mourning this line. I guess I was enjoying it more than I realized, and they were so close to completing classic rosters of X-Men and Avengers.

And I'd hoped Hasbro Pulse would reissue the FF in a set with blue & black uniforms and perhaps a new villain included.
                                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎