Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

We did get a multiverse Benoist Supergirl a few years back.
    20201002_112429.jpg

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
      Career Member
      • Jun 8, 2015

I am interested on how they will end the series, and how it will affect the rest of the universe.

Not a bad little show.

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

Melissa was an endearing supergirl so best to her. I stopped watching a few seasons back. I don't think I'm going to watch the next season of flash much, I like wells and cisco and caitlyn enough but not gustin as flash anymore and can't stand Iris

Comment

• Robert_Anthony
          Museum Patron
          • Sep 5, 2015

The same here. Season 4 was when the show to borrow a phrase jumped the shark and angered middle America or as Hollywood elites call it flyover country with their negative stereotypes of conservatives and talk radio hosts.

Glad to see it go...yes and no.

Yes b/c of the communist politics and no because it was a dream of mine to see Supergirl go onto TV.

Comment

• Robert_Anthony
            Museum Patron
            • Sep 5, 2015

One of my favorite episodes was Worlds Finest from season 1. Their chemistry was like lightning. They were engaging and offered pure comic fun. The scene where Barry brought James, Winn and Kara ice cream cones and Kara freaked out...a cheery cheery on a smile sundae. TRIVIA: this was going to be Barry getting coffee (maybe from CC Jitters back in Central City), but it was changed to ice cream cones. Word on the web was that Melissa ATE ALL THREE ICE CREAM CONES!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎