X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Fisher Price Adventure People Dilemma

So it’s 1979 and your parents tell you to circle just one of these and you’ll get it, no strings attached. What set is it? For me it’s no contest, […]

More...
    Last edited by RSS; Sep 14, '20, 9:26 AM.
  • Makernaut
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 22, 2015

Daredevil Sports Van set, please! A kayak, motorcycle, and parachute are all kinds of awesome, but the star is the 1970s custom van with a shag rug!

That was such a cool toy line. Fisher Price had my toy attention for a (relatively) long time between the Little People sets as a wee one and Adventure People when I got a little older.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

It's a tough choice, I like the Sea Explorer set but I can rarely resist an octupus.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Red Hulk
        Career Member
        • Dec 19, 2012

Such a wonderful toy line! These were my go-to between Star Wars and ESB.As for my choice either Dune-Buster or Aero-Marine search team.

Comment

• Klosterheim
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 23, 2013

Six wheel buggy, please.

Awesome!

Comment

• Ninersphan1
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 27, 2009

Originally posted by Klosterheim
            Six wheel buggy, please.

Awesome!
            Good news for you, the six wheel buggy comes with the plane and pontoon boat that can attach to the plane. That's all one big set, and it was/is fantastic.

Oh, you aren't making me choose, I want the whole page. Had most of it, except the set on top, Aero-Marine search team, and the Dune buggy, FANTASTIC toy line.

Comment

• Klosterheim
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 23, 2013

Originally posted by Ninersphan1
              Good news for you, the six wheel buggy comes with the plane and pontoon boat that can attach to the plane. That's all one big set, and it was/is fantastic.

Oh, you aren't making me choose, I want the whole page. Had most of it, except the set on top, Aero-Marine search team, and the Dune buggy, FANTASTIC toy line.
              That would be a wonderful set! Very cool!

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                HULK SMASH!
                • Apr 3, 2010

For me, it'd still be the only Adventure People set I ever owned as a kid... the Aero-Marine Search Team.
                PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• danadoll
                  Micronaut Nut!
                  • Apr 11, 2005

My sister and I had the Sea Explorer boat, with the dolphin, skis, diving gear and the yellow diving vehicle. It was pretty cool, the boat floated and the dolphin squirted water out his blow hole...LOL! I also thought the yellow diving vehicle looked spaceship-like, so I used it for my Star Wars figures too (as a small one man speeder).

Dana
                  "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
                    Persistent Member
                    • Mar 1, 2005

As cool as that submarine is, I think I'd have to go with the Daredevil set. Having a kayak and a van & cycle to have both water and land adventures would be a big allure, plus then the parachute would be the absolute clincher. Anything with a parachute was an instant "must have" for me back then, hence my owning many many AHI parachuting figures (no matter how frequently I would wind up disappointed in their breaking or getting lost in trees!)

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
                      To Fear is Not Logical...
                      • Feb 17, 2008

I had the sea explorer set, the TV van, and the skydiver by himself. Best parachute design for a toy ever!
                      It's all good!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎