Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Captain N characters

Captain N characters

After doing the James Rhodes project (which will hopefully be finished if mom gets me the clothes for my birthday), I want to pay tribute to one of Super Friends staff Jeffrey Scott's other projects: Captain N The Game Master, which he came up with while working at DiC. The figures I want to make are Kevin Keene, Princess Lana, Kid Icarus, and Simon Belmont (Mega Man has a relatively short body, so he won't be done.)

For Lana, I'll use a Poison Ivy head since she has red hair. Dunno what to use for the dress though. Kid Icarus will use a teen body, dunno where to find the wings. I was thinking of using a black body for Simon, but he has blonde hair and FTC doesn't make blonde-haired AA heads. Kevin will be the easiest to make. All I really have to find is someone's custom of civilian identity Terry McGinnis, because they look the same, and go find a letterjacket from a Ken doll or something. Whatever.
    "Destroy Avenger!" ~ Birdman, hypnotized

Proud shipper of Cybatom.

Captain of the Absolution

Images
    Blog Entries
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    never heard of these characters. post some pictures of the characters and then of what you are putting together

Okay.

For some reason, I can't get Kevin's image to show, but you can look for him on Google.

Lana
    Lana_Pan2.jpg

Kid Icarus
    Kid-safesimon.jpg

Simon
    Simon_Belmon.jpg
    Last edited by DaniellePlaysWithToys; Sep 28, '20 at 5:01 PM.

Images
    is he black or just well tanned? the brock Sampson head from Bif Bang Pow would probably work. just give it a dip in RIT dye

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    is he black or just well tanned? the brock Sampson head from Bif Bang Pow would probably work. just give it a dip in RIT dye
    Well tanned, I think. He had a white voice actor. I don't have access to RIT dye; I'm only 18 and I still live with my parents, who probably wouldn't allow me to get it.