X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaniellePlaysWithToys
    Youngest Mego Fan
    • Aug 30, 2019

Captain N characters

After doing the James Rhodes project (which will hopefully be finished if mom gets me the clothes for my birthday), I want to pay tribute to one of Super Friends staff Jeffrey Scott's other projects: Captain N The Game Master, which he came up with while working at DiC. The figures I want to make are Kevin Keene, Princess Lana, Kid Icarus, and Simon Belmont (Mega Man has a relatively short body, so he won't be done.)

For Lana, I'll use a Poison Ivy head since she has red hair. Dunno what to use for the dress though. Kid Icarus will use a teen body, dunno where to find the wings. I was thinking of using a black body for Simon, but he has blonde hair and FTC doesn't make blonde-haired AA heads. Kevin will be the easiest to make. All I really have to find is someone's custom of civilian identity Terry McGinnis, because they look the same, and go find a letterjacket from a Ken doll or something. Whatever.
    FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

never heard of these characters. post some pictures of the characters and then of what you are putting together

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
        Youngest Mego Fan
        • Aug 30, 2019

Okay.

For some reason, I can't get Kevin's image to show, but you can look for him on Google.

Lana
        Lana_Pan2.jpg

Kid Icarus
        Kid-safesimon.jpg

Simon
        Simon_Belmon.jpg
        Last edited by DaniellePlaysWithToys; Sep 28, '20, 5:01 PM.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

is he black or just well tanned? the brock Sampson head from Bif Bang Pow would probably work. just give it a dip in RIT dye

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
            Youngest Mego Fan
            • Aug 30, 2019

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
            is he black or just well tanned? the brock Sampson head from Bif Bang Pow would probably work. just give it a dip in RIT dye
            Well tanned, I think. He had a white voice actor. I don't have access to RIT dye; I'm only 18 and I still live with my parents, who probably wouldn't allow me to get it.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎