X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

Type-S enhancements

Does anyone have a picture of what the larger Type-S arms and legs look like once assembled? I'm curious to how much of a noticeable difference it makes in a bodysuit.
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.
  • boss
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 18, 2003

Not the best pic, but I used them on my Zorro. Not that much bigger, but I like it them better.

5855CA8E-64DE-412F-8D1A-B20EB6434B73.jpg
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

They add a little definition not much of the arms are going to be covered you won’t see much of a difference, the difference is if the figure will be short sleeve or sleeveless

Comment

• hedrap
        Permanent Member
        • Feb 10, 2009

I've been looking at the ol' method of super-adaptoiding wrestling figure parts to get greater mass.

Comment

• Random Axe
          The Voice of Reason
          • Apr 16, 2008

Originally posted by hedrap
          I've been looking at the ol' method of super-adaptoiding wrestling figure parts to get greater mass.
          I'm going to try that too. I've got a few here I can cut apart and perform surgery on. I think the joint wheels where the arms meet the traps are roughly the same size.

I've used full wrestler bodies when I began in this hobby with varying degrees of success. The problem with Jakks and the test are the thighs are too short, by a half inch at least. I'll try to play with that too and see if I can create a workable recipe
          I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Random Axe
            I'm going to try that too. I've got a few here I can cut apart and perform surgery on. I think the joint wheels where the arms meet the traps are roughly the same size.

I've used full wrestler bodies when I began in this hobby with varying degrees of success. The problem with Jakks and the test are the thighs are too short, by a half inch at least. I'll try to play with that too and see if I can create a workable recipe
            can you use a wrestler from the waist up and string it to a mego pelvis/legs
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• darkbros
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 3, 2012

I have some Wrestler figures that Tony ( Trap) sold to me that he customized.
              Basically he used the Jakks ones with the ball joint arms and then modified and cut their thighs and added Mego Calves to the bottom of them.
              The look is kinda Rob Liefield --ish ( if you've seen a Youngblood comic you know what I'm getting at ) Naked, but clothed they look awesome.

Here's a pic of the Bad Guy Machiste he did for me...he's a SuperJoe Bad guy....Left is Naked, Right is clothed....

machiste.jpg
              Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
              https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------
              "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎