Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mattel Secret Wars Gallery!

Hobgoblin added!

Images
    I have always wanted that Hobgoblin figure. I could never find it, and I was a huge fan of the early appearances of the character, which I bought off the stands. The head sculpt is straight up Romita Jr.'s original version.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    I have always wanted that Hobgoblin figure. I could never find it, and I was a huge fan of the early appearances of the character, which I bought off the stands. The head sculpt is straight up Romita Jr.'s original version.

Chris
    I loved Romita Jr's work back then...his art has steadily declined over the years. Ever since he developed his own style, his art looks sloppy and lacks detail.

Images
    ^Oh yeah, I can't stand his pseudo-Frank Miller style. He had a bit of his father in his art back in the early 80s, but once he left Spider-Man and went to X-Men, the decline began, in my opinion. I'm sure he doesn't share it!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Is there anyone out there who has scanned the lenticular inserts? I am wondering if they are printed on a color printer if they would serve as replacements.