X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

They Live ----- Frank

This just popped up, if someone wants to complete their "They Live" figure collection.

Find All Of Your Favorite Film, TV, & Cult Classics On Blu-Ray Here At Shout! Factory. Featuring Thousands Of Titles, Limited Collector's Editions, Box Sets, & More. Shop Now!
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

Ordered! Thanks for the head's up, Alex!
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• DrZorma
      • Sep 1, 2016

Yes, thanks for the heads up! I missed the night of creeps figure and I will not support scalpers on evilbay.

Comment

• ToyTalk
        Career Member
        • Mar 25, 2020

Thanks for the heads-up
        Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• melstapler
          Museum Super Collector
          • Aug 2, 2014

This looks great! I just pre-ordered the bundle which includes the blu-ray as well. It said that Frank is limited to 4000 pieces, so it's best to order asap.

Comment

• MysteryWho
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 16, 2008

The figures on their own are sold out. I imagine they will be offered on eBay once they are shipped. I don't think I can resist this one. However, I am going to find some different clothes and make him Childs from the Thing. Anybody seen a Mego-sized blue parka?

Comment

• melstapler
              Museum Super Collector
              • Aug 2, 2014

Has NECA hinted at the possibility of releasing "They Live" figures in the 7-inch format similar to the Rambo/Rocky/Robocop figures from a few years ago?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎