X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

1975 Azrak-Hamway International Catalog

1975 Azrak Hamway International Catalog AHI   In 1975, Azrak Hamway International (AHI) was a toy company on the move producing mainly, low cost rack toys bearing such hot licenses at the time such as Batman, Spider-Man, the Universal Monsters and Star Trek. It’s no surprise that the 1975 catalog is a real treasure trove […]

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Love the parachutists, I have a vintage Penguin. But I don't recall the monsters at all--I think I was focused on the Mego versions, I had all of those.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, SOOO many Bat-vehicles! I had several, and the Batman and Spidey parachutists. I think this is the first time I have ever seen the remote control Spider-Buggy like this, similar to the Super Friends car. We just talked about the possible existence of this on our buddy Rob's "For All Mankind" Super Friends podcast. It's almost comic accurate!

It is a bit puzzling that they made the Robin, the Joker, and the Penguin as parachutists, but left out Robin on a motorcycle...when he rode a motorcycle in the comics of the time!

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

It is a bit puzzling that they made the Robin, the Joker, and the Penguin as parachutists, but left out Robin on a motorcycle...when he rode a motorcycle in the comics of the time!

Chris
        Yeah, I don't think anybody read the comics because it took until the 1980s to feature Captain America on one and he did it on TV!
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

^Good point! I have the Buddy L Cap on a motorcycle and I love it.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎