Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jorge Galvan
    Career Member
    • Jun 8, 2015

So many things no one either thought about or picked up on.

If a "bum" like Kresse could find out about Cobra Kai, it is very very surprising that Terry Silver has not made any attempt to investigate.

Then again I am NOT in the writers room!

I found that "Tory Nichols" is not what she seems to be and I am wondering who her Mother is????

For Johnny to USE the name "Cobra kai" intellectual property/trademark/copyright and not get sued by Kreese and/or Silver(?) is something that was not brought up here, that in the first series alone would have be an IT attorney's dream!

I wonder when we will learn MORE about Miguel's FATHER!?! Hmmm... I wonder what kind of business he is in?

"When the judge said FIVE years, she MEANT TEN years" Bwahahahaha!!!

I do feel for Robby he got dealt a bad hand. Now I have to wait even longer for Series Three. Bloody hell.

And I can't believe they BOTH are still hung up on ALI! Jezzuzz, get over her already. Although I am
    looking forward to seeing her in the series, should be great!

Comment

• drquest
      ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
      • Apr 17, 2012

I will say with all of the kids fighting in malls, at the school etc... the lack of police or security showing up is kind of odd.

Also "If" Ali happens to show up in season 3, you can get a preview of her in "The Boys" series on Amazon.
      Danny(Drquest)
      Captain Action HQ
      Retro shirts and stuff
      More retro shirts
      Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
        Career Member
        • Jun 8, 2015

and...

Tory Nichols Schwarber, Is she ALI's daughter????

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎