X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jetjungle75
    Career Member
    • Jan 11, 2013

Castaway Red Phantom recently sold

Did this The Phantom RARE Cast-Away Toys Licensed 2008 Action Mego 150 Figure Print Run really sell for $999.99.

• KOMonger
    Banned
    • Feb 17, 2015

History shows two SOLD completed auctions:
    $249.99 Aug-30 16:04
    $999.99 Best offer accepted Aug-30 16:22

Comment

• kit walker
      • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Jetjungle75
      Did this The Phantom RARE Cast-Away Toys Licensed 2008 Action Mego 150 Figure Print Run really sell for $999.99.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133507087166
      Not at this price... the original price was $249,99 but the seller ended his auction and relisted it this time with a "make an offer" option. I think it sold for $180.

Comment

• KOMonger
        Banned
        • Feb 17, 2015

My opinion only, but I really feel Ebay should be showing all "Best offer accepted" bids.
        After all, they suggest sellers view completed auctions to get an idea what prices to list items at, yet "Best offer accepteds" are basically secret. This helps no one.
        [Edit]By no one, I mean other sellers with the same item and no clue to its value.
        Last edited by KOMonger; Aug 31, '20, 7:57 PM.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Anyone know how much the Achmed figure is worth now? I can't find any sold auctions or running auctions. I have one I'm interested in parting with.

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

The only Castaway Phantom figure I can find that has sold recently is this red one for $128.00. They're hard to find because most people who have them, hold on to them. I think if the license gets a new retro treatment, more of these might start popping up. Lonnie if you start to load your Achmed into an Ebay auction, sometimes the price you enter gets a rating by Ebay in terms of its likelihood to sale. That might be a good starting point to gauge its value.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

I"m lucky to have an Achmed, I missed out on Chang Pao and the pirate-ghost.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎