X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Cobra!!!!!

"The first time I met Destro, he asked me if he should have his entire head coated in chrome."

Classified Cobra Commander is awesome.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Awesome! I finally found Duke at a Walmart last week. In hand, none of the "too much gold, etc." complaints registered. He's an awesome figure! I'm definitely grabbing CC when I see him.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      I finally found Duke at a Walmart last week. In hand, none of the "too much gold, etc." complaints registered. He's an awesome figure!
      Nice. I really like that figure. I think it's one of the better Duke figures Hasbro has done.
      Last edited by Werewolf; Aug 29, '20, 5:54 PM.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• melstapler
        Museum Super Collector
        • Aug 2, 2014

While traveling for work this week, I've found more of the exclusive figures at Target stores, so it's good to see they're still being shipped to random stores despite being unavailable on their website. As for the regular non-exclusive figures, I haven't found any of those at Target stores as of yet. Walmart has been receiving the regular figures, which is a good sign. Hopefully Target will ramp up their shipments of the regular figures for the coming holiday season.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎