X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

FTC Poison Ivy vs. FTC Invisible Girl style head comparison

Was wondering if anyone can help me - I was curious if FTC's Poison Ivy/Daisy Duke head was bigger than say one of FTC's Invisible Girl style heads, and if so, by how much?

I know that some of the FTC heads seem a bit abnormally large compared to others, but I had an idea for a custom with the Ivy head, and was wondering if it'll look too huge compared to say a male head, like their versions of Action Jackson, or Secret Identity heads. Comparison/side-by-side pics would absolutely help, as I don't want to gamble $10 and shipping for a head I'll never use.

Thanks in advance!
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

I used the Mary marvel head for poison ivy and it’s pretty good scale wise. The daisy head is scary so I passed on it.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Timothy2251
      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
      • Mar 15, 2008

I have the Mary Marvel head and it's very slick. I'm just curious how that head compares size-wise to the Daisy/Poison Ivy head, seeing as how I've got an idea for a custom using the Daisy/Ivy head.
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

should give a better idea with this pic.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Doesn't really look a thing like any depiction of Poison Ivy I'm aware of, but perfect if someone wants to do Idina Menzel custom.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎