X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

New female heads

Has anyone else seen these? The new black female assassin heads are just about to ugliest things they’ve made yet!!

They’d have been better off taking their generic Caucasian female heads and changing the skin tone. They may look a bit bland, but they’re better than these things.
    JediJaida
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

I see them, but where does it say they are black? Looking at the part number its the base head for Katana from the Outsiders.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

Huh. It may be a trick of the light then. Sorry about the assumption folks.

I still say they’re ugly.
      JediJaida

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by JediJaida
        Huh. It may be a trick of the light then. Sorry about the assumption folks.

I still say they’re ugly.
        Well there’s one with black hair and yeeesh they are hideous. Poor Katana
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Timothy2251
          Jerks beef with Ten Bears
          • Mar 15, 2008

Some of those heads (the assassin and exotic ones) do look "man-ish". I'm wondering if a better paint job might help?
          "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Timothy2251
            Some of those heads (the assassin and exotic ones) do look "man-ish". I'm wondering if a better paint job might help?
            can't hurt

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎