X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Makernaut
    DC's theatrical movies lack the kind of "same universe" feel and consistency that Marvel has displayed. I loved, "Wonder Woman". Truly enjoyed "Shazam!" and "Aquaman". "Justice League" was even okay enough that I have watched it a few times on cable TV. But the rest of the stuff from 2011 onward (the time Marvel was running full-stride leading into and following 2012's "Avengers") is either highly disappointing or just plain "PASS!".
    Agreed.

Man of Steel and Batman v Superman, dark and brooding.
    Shazam! Funny and Lighthearted fair.
    Wonder Woman, awesome.
    Aquaman, wonderful to look at, but thought it was mainly eye candy.
    Justice League, a poorman’s Avengers, but still sort of fun to watch in a painful kinda way, lol.
    Suicide Squad, snorefest and subpar.
    Birds of Prey, yuck, pure garbage.

...and so on.

Marvel does have Iron Man 3, gawd, I despise that movie...was one of the worst superhero movies ever made until Bird of Prey landed with a turd. Ok, Catwoman is right up there too, lol.
    sigpic

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      Harley and BOP is sitting on our TV stand, since my son bought the DVD. Not sure why, but he's working, and it's his money to burn.

I really have no desire to watch it. I look at the cover and I know that's Harley, and I can kind of guess who is Montoya, Huntress, Black Canary and Cassandra Cain, but if I didn't know they were in the film, I wouldn't.

The only thing slightly intriguing to me is Ewan McGregor as Roman Sionis/Black Mask. But I'm still probably not going to give it my time.

Chris
      I love McGregor, but he was also so over the top...
      sigpic

Comment

• ToyTalk
        Career Member
        • Mar 25, 2020

Originally posted by Hector
        It’s free on Xfinity OnDemand...go for it...

No No NO! Even if it's free it is still painful! We are talking about time in your life you cannot get back. You could give yourself a vasectomy with a cement block and it would be less painful.
        Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎