X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

MOTU Origins wave 2 carded images!

Oh yeah...Scareglow is molded in the exact same color plastic as the original! Man-E-Faces looks fantastic!

Last edited by enyawd72; Aug 14, '20, 6:14 PM.
  • fun guy
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 24, 2011

awesome

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Nice! Great job on both of them. Fantastic texturing on Scareglow's cape. Gives it a fabric look.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Looks like amazon UK is the source of the series 2 carded images that have been going around. They also have a new carded pic of Orko.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

I'm confused. Walamrt only has Man-at-Arms listed for Wave 2 and they said not until October.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by jwyblejr
            I'm confused. Walamrt only has Man-at-Arms listed for Wave 2 and they said not until October.
            No idea why Walmart.com is including Beastman and Man at Arms in wave 2. All of Wave 2 plus Beastman and Man at Arms have been sporadically available for pre-order from Walmart.

Wave 1: out now He-Man, Skeletor, Teela, Evil-lyn, Man at Arms and Beastman

Wave 2: Orko, Scareglow, Trap Jaw and Man E Faces.

Comment

• monitor_ep
              Talkative Member
              • May 11, 2013

Wow glad Orko gets something else and he is smaller that the other MOTU. That Scareglow is great!! All I have seen are the WWF/MOTU figures at my Wal-Mart.
              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Ugh, these cannot go to mass-market fast enough. One cannot pre-order wave two as a set because half of it's already sold out.
                Last edited by PNGwynne; Sep 26, '20, 8:46 PM.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 1, 2005

I've noticed that these are gradually starting to get a bit easier to order on the website. I wind up having to frequently check multiple times daily but they're showing up as available for order or pre-order more and more, thankfully. The only ones I haven't been able to get an order in for are Scare Glow and Trap Jaw. There have been so many MOTU lines released in recent years but I am reaaaally liking these Origins figures, I hope this continues and they don't mess it up!

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                    Permanent Member
                    • Sep 15, 2014

Scare Glow is a fan favorite. I'd be tempted to pick him up..

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

Today I found all of wave 1 (incl. Man-at-Arms, etc.) at one of my local WM. This gives me hope I"ll eventually find wave 2.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• RonnyG
                        Career Member
                        • Apr 23, 2014

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                        Today I found all of wave 1 (incl. Man-at-Arms, etc.) at one of my local WM. This gives me hope I"ll eventually find wave 2.
                        Great! Were they full price? I belong to a MOTU facebook group, and some members have been reporting that they've seen these on CLEARANCE for $8 in some states (I think it was Texas) to make room for Wave 2. Sounds crazy since they're so hard to find in some places!

121149356_10157183183747000_4612815222725982201_o.jpg
                        Last edited by RonnyG; Oct 19, '20, 6:14 PM.

Comment

• Werewolf
                          Inhuman
                          • Jul 14, 2003

Carded pics of Battle Armor Skeletor.

New Masters Of The Universe Origins Figure Images - Ram Man, Battle Armor Skeletor And Clamp Champ Deluxe Figure Images

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
                            Persistent Member
                            • Mar 1, 2005

Oh wow, I want that Battle Armor Skeletor for sure. Awesome packaging too!

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎