Mego 8" DC Heroes coming to Meijer Stores next Month

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Collector Canine
    • Aug 21, 2020

I'm not a big DC guy personally, but I am considering getting the Batman from this line as a gift for my boyfriend. He's a big Batman fan and would probably love it. Despite him being a comic collector, not a toy collector.

Comment

• Wee67
      Museum Correspondent
      • Apr 2, 2002

Out of curiosity, I checked and the nearest Meijers to me is a mere 10-hour drive. Pack up the Funyuns and Slim Jims, its a long ride.
      WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Wee67
        Out of curiosity, I checked and the nearest Meijers to me is a mere 10-hour drive. Pack up the Funyuns and Slim Jims, its a long ride.
        Be cheaper to pay scalpers
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Wee67
          Museum Correspondent
          • Apr 2, 2002

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          Be cheaper to pay scalpers
          Definitely. I was only kidding, BTW. I don't eat nearly as many Slim Jims anymore.
          WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• MEMEGO
            Career Member
            • Sep 6, 2007

Please

Comment

• ToyTalk
              Career Member
              • Mar 25, 2020

I have 3 Meijers within a few miles. I'm planning on buying them out whenever I see them. Providing I can do so I will let folks on here know. All you will pay is the cost of the figure plus whatever shipping cost.
              Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• fun guy
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by ToyTalk
                I have 3 Meijers within a few miles. I'm planning on buying them out whenever I see them. Providing I can do so I will let folks on here know. All you will pay is the cost of the figure plus whatever shipping cost.
                Cool,man,what will the cost of the figure plus whatever shipping cost be?

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                  Muddling through
                  • Oct 4, 2008

do we even know what the retail price on these will be yet? I haven't seen anything about that

Comment

• enyawd72
                    Maker of Monsters!
                    • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by fun guy
                    Cool,man,what will the cost of the figure plus whatever shipping cost be?
                    I believe he would actually have to buy a figure first and then also know where you live to determine that.

Comment

• ToyTalk
                      Career Member
                      • Mar 25, 2020

Originally posted by enyawd72
                      I believe he would actually have to buy a figure first and then also know where you live to determine that.
                      You called it. Nobody will end up paying more than the retail cost of the figure plus exact shipping. My wife and oldest daughter have already agreed to help. Whenever they go into Meijer if they see any they will purchase them for us. It's not going to be easy trying to beat the scalpers to them.

I'm still looking for the 12" figures in my local Target and Wal-Mart. Every time I go they are sold out and then I see them on Ebay for $40. I would love to have them but I'm not paying $40 for them.
                      Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• fun guy
                        Veteran Member
                        • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by ToyTalk
                        You called it. Nobody will end up paying more than the retail cost of the figure plus exact shipping. My wife and oldest daughter have already agreed to help. Whenever they go into Meijer if they see any they will purchase them for us. It's not going to be easy trying to beat the scalpers to them.

I'm still looking for the 12" figures in my local Target and Wal-Mart. Every time I go they are sold out and then I see them on Ebay for $40. I would love to have them but I'm not paying $40 for them.
                        You got it.i am psyched about this

Comment

• MRP
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jul 19, 2016

I haven't been paying attention that last couple weeks as real life has been intense, but with September only a day or so away, have we gotten any more specific window when in September to look for these arriving in Meijer? Like early Sept? Late Sept? etc. I know pinning down specific date would be difficult, but has anything been said about when in Sept to expect them?

-M
                          "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

I was in a Meijer yesterday, and they were resetting the toy aisles there, but no Mego yet.

Chris
                            sigpic

Comment

• TRDouble
                              Permanent Member
                              • Jul 10, 2012

There are no Meijer's near me, but I am very excited for people here to get them and post pictures when they start showing up! *hint*hint* people -- please post some picks when these start to hit!

Comment

• fun guy
                                Veteran Member
                                • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by TRDouble
                                There are no Meijer's near me, but I am very excited for people here to get them and post pictures when they start showing up! *hint*hint* people -- please post some picks when these start to hit!
                                I have no meijers stores,where I live.can someone please PM me,as soon as he sees the worlds greatest mego heroes 8"action figures in a meijers store in his area?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎