Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tmthor
    God of Knock-offs
    • Nov 29, 2005

I think that Meijers Will be the only retailer to carry them this year. It just seems to be the way lines are being done now. Just like with the New MOTUO line Mattel is letting Walmart sell them first even giving them a Flocked Panthor when the regular release is not going to be (that and the packaging will be different) or some of the other lines from Hasbro that are also doing this. I dont fault them for this however it is like everyone needs to figure out how to get their products to retail in the "post TRU & KB world". Individual toy lines are not a big deal to these companies as a whole they just see them as boys toys and girls toys preschool etc.

Hopefully they will show up on their website

https://www.meijer.com/shop/en/actio...res/c/L2-10362
    Last edited by tmthor; Aug 17, '20, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Godzilla
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 3, 2002

Meijer is one of the things I miss about living in Ohio.
      Mortui Vivos Docent
      The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• ToyTalk
        Career Member
        • Mar 25, 2020

I have 2 Meijers and Wallgreens within a few miles of my condo. If anyone wants these and I can pick up extra just let me know. No need to go to Ebay. I just need to know when they will release so I can be certain I am there
        Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• fun guy
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by HeartofGlass
          I have 2 Meijers and Wallgreens within a few miles of my condo. If anyone wants these and I can pick up extra just let me know. No need to go to Ebay. I just need to know when they will release so I can be certain I am there
          Yes,count me in.Here is the world's greatest mego heroes 8"action figure I want:superman.should I PM You?

Comment

• rayray
            • May 21, 2013

Me as well. PM me and I’ll gladly pay for the Wonder Woman figure if/when it’s available.

Comment

• ToyTalk
              Career Member
              • Mar 25, 2020

Happy to grab for both of you: fan guy and rayray. No need to PM me yet as I do not believe they have released yet. Once out, let's see what I get my hands on.
              Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• fun guy
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 24, 2011

Happy to grab for both of you: fan guy and rayray. No need to PM me yet as I do not believe they have released yet. Once out, let's see what I get my hands on.
                You got it,dude,i will wait

Comment

• tmthor
                  God of Knock-offs
                  • Nov 29, 2005

Wait When was Walgreens announced? That would be a big move and a good one seeing how they have 9,277 stores.

Comment

• palitoy
                    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                    • Jun 16, 2001

Wal-Greens HAS NOT been announced.
                    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• rayray
                      • May 21, 2013

You're the best! Many thanks.

Comment

• ScottA
                        Original Member
                        • Jun 25, 2001

The closet Meijer to me is up in KY but I'm very excited about this. And hopeful some Mego buddies can help a brother out.
                        sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Random Axe
                          The Voice of Reason
                          • Apr 16, 2008

Originally posted by ScottA
                          The closet Meijer to me is up in KY but I'm very excited about this. And hopeful some Mego buddies can help a brother out.
                          With a Meijer across the street from where I work and one five miles from my house I should be able to take care of you. My largest concern is scalpers. Once we have the greenlight they're actually in stores I'll start the hunt. I'm not going to Target hop like the first wave
                          I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• tmthor
                            God of Knock-offs
                            • Nov 29, 2005

Originally posted by palitoy
                            Wal-Greens HAS NOT been announced.
                            Ok was responding to heartofglass's coment about living near both a meijer And a Walgreens so he could get figures. I actually did read the whole thread twice to see where I missed that now I know ...and knowing is half the battle

Comment

• bgiles73
                              Veteran Member
                              • Apr 14, 2010

Has it been mentioned if these would be on the new bandless bodies? Will bandless be bodies used across the board going forward? If so will they do figures from previous releases on the new bandless bodies as well? So our Datas, flocked Werewolves, Frankensteins and etc don’t look off and mismatched. Have the pictures we have seen of these been on the old body style? Hopefully someone here has answers because they seem to be avoiding it on Facebook.

Comment

• tmthor
                                God of Knock-offs
                                • Nov 29, 2005

Originally posted by bgiles73
                                Has it been mentioned if these would be on the new bandless bodies? Will bandless be bodies used across the board going forward? If so will they do figures from previous releases on the new bandless bodies as well? So our Datas, flocked Werewolves, Frankensteins and etc don’t look off and mismatched. Have the pictures we have seen of these been on the old body style? Hopefully someone here has answers because they seem to be avoiding it on Facebook.
                                I think earlier in this forum it was said they are not due to covid

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎