X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Top 13 Teen Titans Figures

It's Titans Week on 13th Dimension, and editor-in-chief Dan Greenfield asked me to compile a list of my favorite Titans action figures. I think the number one spot should please most of the folks here!

sigpic
  • Wee67
    Museum Correspondent
    • Apr 2, 2002

Great choices! I was always fascinated by the bright coloring of Kid Flash. Like others, though, I was equally frustrated that his uniform ended at his boots, allowing his super knickers to ride up.

As with any "top" list, I'm sure the there will be many comments helping to "correct" you

Speaking of correcting... damn, I hate that first Nightwing costume. Well, I guess that's not correcting the list as much as commenting on TT uniforms. Similar to the Legion, I think some of the Titan outfits are just horrible. I'm looking at you, Jericho!
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• hedrap
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 10, 2009

We have a ton of Titans figures. My additional choices...

Young Justice Miss Martian
      51pCT0kQ8LL._AC_SL1296_.jpg

Young Justice Artemis
      71Q4RwpphWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Young Justice Red Arrow
      81ViYLmZpQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

DC Direct Ravage
      Ravager-CTT2-DC.jpg

Multiverse Starfire
      Attached Files

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

^I see a slight prejudice toward Young Justice there.

I limited my YJ selection to Speedy, since he's a classic Titan. They did make some nice figures for sure. That Ravage and Starfire are nice too.

Great choices! I was always fascinated by the bright coloring of Kid Flash. Like others, though, I was equally frustrated that his uniform ended at his boots, allowing his super knickers to ride up.

As with any "top" list, I'm sure the there will be many comments helping to "correct" you

Speaking of correcting... damn, I hate that first Nightwing costume. Well, I guess that's not correcting the list as much as commenting on TT uniforms. Similar to the Legion, I think some of the Titan outfits are just horrible. I'm looking at you, Jericho!
        I'm really surprised at how many folks hate that Nightwing costume. I think it perfectly blends Robin, Dick's aerialist history, and bits of Batman, but I know there's at least a solid 50/50 split on the the love/hate thing with this one. I do think only Perez (and maybe JLGL) drew it right.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎