X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Godzilla
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 3, 2002

Pandemic Toy Show Report

Wayne NJ restarted their monthly shows, so I took the fam last weekend so we could get out of the house. It was a good time even with the necessary pandemic precautions.

Vendors were setup both in the building and outside which made browsing easier.

I saw decent selection of original Megos, and Apes were the flavor of the day. Not much else in the way of classic toys, but there was an excellent Gold/ Silver age comic vendor and a another selling movies on DVD (kind of surprised that is still a thing).

Funko Pops ruled the day and my oldest contributed by purchasing 3. He has the long hair with his back to the camera in the one picture.

I walked away with a book on Vampira.

Show 1.jpg

Show 2.jpg

Show 4.jpg
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

Its great to see at least something open like this. This may be a preview of MegoMeet 2021 with masks, but I don't care. I'd wear a Shockmaster helmet if it means the show is on.
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Godzilla
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 3, 2002

I agree. When we got there, the crowds were light and we could walk right in and browse. But by the time we left, there was a line to get into the building. I still would have waited just for the toy show experience. It was good for my soul.
      Mortui Vivos Docent

Comment

• hedrap
        Permanent Member
        • Feb 10, 2009

You guys didn't need to go that far. Youngstown has an awesome show twice a year. It was a solid show this June, but last summer was great.

Comment

• Godzilla
          Permanent Member
          • Nov 3, 2002

We relocated to NJ last summer, so this was just a short drive. I do miss Ohio thought.
          Mortui Vivos Docent

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎