Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sonneveld
    • Sep 29, 2013

Mego Nicholas Hammond Spider-Man hack

I always wanted a Nicholas Hammond Spider-Man, with those distinctive outside the costume web shooters and belt. I loved the mask, but also loved the unique Mego Spidey head.

I got the best of both worlds by purchasing the Diamond Select Legendary Superheroes Limited Edition Collector Set.

I then used the modern suit, boots and attachments. Voila!

• Sonneveld
    • Sep 29, 2013

Don't know why the picture isn't posting. here is the link: https://s-sonneveld.tumblr.com/post/625469402847084545

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

I think he only wore one web-shooter on the tv show. Diamond Select did a great Spidey set!

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I like him. What about painting the eye-whites silver to suggest the show mask?
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• powersthatbe
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 27, 2010

when i was a kid I thought the electric company spiderman costume was better then the TV show one

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

I wish they would give the show an official release. I haven't seen it since I was a kid but I would def by it on disc

Comment

• enyawd72
              Maker of Monsters!
              • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
              I wish they would give the show an official release. I haven't seen it since I was a kid but I would def by it on disc
              Marvel/Disney infuriates me over this...they flat out REFUSE to release any of their classic shows. All they want to do is push the new garbage. All the 60's Marvel cartoons, Amazing Spider-Man (1977) and The Incredible Hulk (1977), Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, The Incredible Hulk (1982), Spider-Man (1994) should ALL be on DVD or Blu-ray by now.

That's one thing I gotta give WB/DC...they've released everything. They're not ashamed of their history, and they recognize that though some stuff like Shazam and even Wonder Woman may seem hokey today, those versions still have their fans.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

So true, very myopic of Marvel.

Batman' 66 was disowned by DC for decades, but they came around when they realized what a gold mine it was.

Originally posted by enyawd72
                Marvel/Disney infuriates me over this...they flat out REFUSE to release any of their classic shows. All they want to do is push the new garbage. All the 60's Marvel cartoons, Amazing Spider-Man (1977) and The Incredible Hulk (1977), Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, The Incredible Hulk (1982), Spider-Man (1994) should ALL be on DVD or Blu-ray by now.

That's one thing I gotta give WB/DC...they've released everything. They're not ashamed of their history, and they recognize that though some stuff like Shazam and even Wonder Woman may seem hokey today, those versions still have their fans.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Sonneveld
                  • Sep 29, 2013

I'll leave that to the true customizers!

Comment

• Sonneveld
                    • Sep 29, 2013

And another great theme song, too! Spider-Man is just a musician's muse.

Comment

• MarvelousCustoms
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jun 28, 2017

Visit my store for all your Mego needs and Figure Factory customs

https://www.worldsgreatestsuperheroes.com/

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎