X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

Airgam Boys 7-Zark-7 SetAirgam boys is this awesome Knock off Playmobile series that has monsters and superheroes. This set features a repurposed 7-zark-7, i'm telling Sand Frank!

Custom Sleestak Jiggler- I love dream pieces like this, it looks like it belongs on the shelf of an SS Kresge and Co. Why wasn't this made?

1970s Funbuckles store display- Oh man, I'd wear everyone of these.

MASH Walkie Talkies by AHI- M*A*S*H toys by AHI are actually pretty rare but actually not all that expensive when they turn up. I think they're neat.
    Battlestar Galactica Iron On- This background character sure did appear on oodles of merchandise. At the time, I wouldn't have wanted this but now I'd choose this over a Cylon.

Like Mego Knock-Offs? Join our Facebook group dedicated today, it's an intimate group that focuses just on vintage toys:

The First issue of

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Confessional
    Maker & Whatnot
    • Aug 8, 2012

Airgam Espacio and Monsters are all kinds of fun!… can be rare and pricey, but so unique even though they appropriated from a host of pop culture. Some excellent box art too!
    Last edited by Confessional; Jul 31, '20, 10:25 AM. Reason: … can do spelling make yes right!

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

now I will totally have to follow the rabbit with that knock off Playmo stuff.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

So you can use the MASH Walkie Talkie set like the old tin can/Dixie cup and a string "telephone"? I'm assuming so, given the burst proclaiming "11 feet of vinyl talking wire".

That BSG character is beyond frightening. I forgot about her until now. Nightmare fuel.

The Rated X belt buckle is a bold statement, considering what it would be hovering above.

Fun stuff as always!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎