X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Super7 Reaction classic Thundercats.

Look nice and I really like the original Thundercats. But I don't know if can justify the price when MOTU origins figures are $3 cheaper. Shame Funko didnt continue their 5 1/2 inch line.

The 3.75" scale Thundercats ReAction Figures are available now directly from Super7. The first assortment includes six figures. They are Lion-O, Cheetara, Panthro, Mumm-Ra, Jackalman, and Slithe. Each figure is packed on a specialized retro style card back. The figures are priced at $18 each. You can order them by Clicking Here. Check out the...
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

Super7's Reaction line is FANTASTIC. They are so nicely made, high quality and have great card art. They're just so expensive for what they are.

Comment

• mego
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 16, 2012

I think Super7’s product is vastly superior to Funkos but yeah, $18 for a 3.75 figure feels like too much.

Comment

• alex
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 15, 2009

Im still waiting on the super 7, 7 inch figures of these.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

The card art on Super 7's stuff is always the highlight for me. The figures are nice and actually get that "retro" doesn't mean "Horrible Happy Meal Knock-off Toy" like a lot of Funkos product, but the card art is the selling point. I have all the Universal Monsters I own still on the cardbacks, because the presentation is just so stunning.

$18 is pushing it pretty hard though. I really want their Haunted Mansion Set, but $60 for that seems really rough. $20 a piece!!!

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎