Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gi Joe Snake Eyes movie officially delayed until 2021.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Gi Joe Snake Eyes movie officially delayed until 2021.

First delayed until October and now delayed until sometime in 2021. Not really surprising.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • melstapler
    Museum Super Collector
    • Aug 2, 2014

Despite the film being delayed, glad to hear it will be released next year. these Articles from this year have referred to the new film as a spin-off, which makes me uncertain as to whether or not they're forgetting the 2 previous G.I. Joe films. Actor Channing Tatum had originally signed a 3-picture deal to star in the G.I. Joe film series and specifically asked if he could play Snake Eyes. Of course, he ended up playing Duke, another one of the most prominent characters in the G.I. Joe universe.

To be honest, I could watch a 6-hour film with nothing but scenes of Snake Eyes doing flips and posing.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

I believe it was announced the Snake Eyes is a reboot of the GI Joe franchise. so that means, not a spin off

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎