X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Falstaff13
    Persistent Member
    • May 28, 2008

TV Crisis, back to comics...

I enjoyed the Arrowverse Crisis this winter and was looking to get the tie-in books, but my area Wal-Marts never have them. monitor_ep tipped me off that they were being collected into hardcover, so I ordered and waited, the book got delayed during the pandemic, then I got delayed, and I'm just now reading it. What earths are added here that aren't solely in comics?

Earth-F is Fleischer/Famous Studios, with that Superman (who of course lines up with the old radio Supes, and I've always tied to the Filmation series--another F--because of voice casting)
    Earth-76 is the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman
    Earth-12 is stated to be the Earth for the Ryan Reynolds Hal Jordan in Green Lantern
    There are other earths shown that I think are just from comics themselves (I remember the Earth-D story in the Legends anthology for example).

But what else am I missing that pulls in more TV or movie versions?

In the Council of Luthors meeting, I can recognize the Gene Hackman-based version, but have any others been identified? It would have been nice if they'd made one based on Lyle Talbot and John Shea. Same question for the Council of Supermen--are any of those coming from movie or TV designs?

Thanks.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎