Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scalpers already destroying G.I. Joe Classified.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
    Same can be said for the DC Mego figures being available only at Meijers.
    psssssst
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Blue Meanie
      Banned
      • Jun 23, 2001

Do they have them in stock? That would be great if they did...but I don't see an actual figure on the order page. Hope that it is available there. Thanks for the link.

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

Do they have them in stock? That would be great if they did...but I don't see an actual figure on the order page. Hope that it is available there. Thanks for the link.
        If you order from BBTS be prepared for a long wait. They are usually the last to get things in.
        It's typical for stuff that's been out for a while, been reviewed by collectors, and sold in-hand on eBay to be stuck in preorder status for weeks or even months.

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

No it's a pre-order and it's not the only company that will have them, this is good news, a lot of vendors will have these. It's just toys....
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

next rumored lineup will be Lady Jaye, Flint and Major Bludd.(from HissTank dot com)

Comment

• melstapler
              Museum Super Collector
              • Aug 2, 2014

Originally posted by powersthatbe
              next rumored lineup will be Lady Jaye, Flint and Major Bludd.(from HissTank dot com)
              How neat! Lady Jaye will be very popular and was a necessity since she's one of the most recognizable Joes. Hopefully the Flint figure will have a removable beret. Major Bludd is a great choice as well. Makes me wonder if they'll use the same shirtless body sculpt as Zartan for Major Bludd.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

Found a lone Cobra Commander at my local Walmart yesterday and scooped it up. Great figure. Too bad these are so hard to find!

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 1, 2005

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                  Found a lone Cobra Commander at my local Walmart yesterday and scooped it up. Great figure. Too bad these are so hard to find!

Chris
                  Same here, I found a Cobra Commander at a local Walgreens actually and grabbed him immediately! I'm really loving these figures. Hopefully they'll smooth out the issues with availability over time, they've got a winner of a line here if they can get them into the hands of those who really want them. I'm holding out hope

Comment

• melstapler
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Aug 2, 2014

Originally posted by nvmbrsdoom5
                    Same here, I found a Cobra Commander at a local Walgreens actually and grabbed him immediately! I'm really loving these figures. Hopefully they'll smooth out the issues with availability over time, they've got a winner of a line here if they can get them into the hands of those who really want them. I'm holding out hope
                    Definitely. With the pandemic chaos in 2020, I assumed it was the cause of possible supplier issues. Now that the Joe Classified waves have kept coming, I'm starting to wonder how much of this scarcity is being caused by demand as opposed to supply. Although each Marvel Legends wave has included one or two rare figures, one can usually find a complete set of each wave if they're diligent and patient. One quick and more recent example would be Dr. Doom. With Joe Classified, nearly all the characters are difficult to find in brick and mortar stores.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                      Permanent Member
                      • Sep 15, 2014

i hope they make Shipwreck then i would be mad about not being able to find them in stores. i wasn't impressed with how Baronness turned out.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                        Persistent Member
                        • Sep 27, 2010

my bbts order of zartan and cobra trooper are in. there are redecos now of duke scarlett and roadblock whch seem to do away with the gold highlights on their uniforms and i hope that part does goes away from now on.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎