• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Mr. T heroic pitier of fools.

Mr. T joins the Masters of WW Eternia.

Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Jake "The Snake" Roberts And Mr. T Join The Masters Of The WWE - Plus Details For Mattel's SDCC WWE Panel

I may get that one.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

That is a solid win, mixing Mr. T with Fisto and Jitsu!

Jake "The Snake Man" Roberts is also a nice touch.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

that's gonna sell.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

looks like a boxing version is coming too(with piper) so that's good as i missed the pre-order.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by palitoy
          that's gonna sell.
          I agree. I'm not a fan of wrestling but I still think these mix ups are clever and Mr. T is going to be a huge seller.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

hopefully they are getting some royalties on this. they can probably use the money

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Werewolf
              I agree. I'm not a fan of wrestling but I still think these mix ups are clever and Mr. T is going to be a huge seller.
              oh, it's the trifecta of things I don't like or care about but it's mashing three nostalgia buttons at once, it cannot fail.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

and also doing a wwe masters of the universe Mr. T (with Jitsu armor and glovem love it!

Comment

• B-Lister
                  Eccentric Weirdo
                  • Mar 19, 2010

We're getting a heel turn Macho Man too. Rocking NWO/Horde gear!
                  Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• melstapler
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Aug 2, 2014

Although I'm a huge Mr. T fan and will still buy this figure, this WWE head sculpt by Mattel doesn't quite do him justice. If anything, this sculpt makes Mr. T look older than he did during the 1980s. If you look at the Rocky III Clubber Lang figure from several years ago which was released by NECA, they did a nice job of capturing his likeness (especially on the black trunks reissue). The first NECA edition from around 2012 or so simulated sweat shining from Clubber's face and the reissue from a few years later had more of a non-sweat skin. Mattel ended up releasing several different Hulk Hogan figures (both in Elite and Basic) a few years ago, so hopefully they'll have some variants of Mr. T as well.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎