Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Target Exclusive Classified GI JOE Baroness with bike, Cobra Trooper, Beach Head

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Target Exclusive Classified GI JOE Baroness with bike, Cobra Trooper, Beach Head

Pics of Target exclusive Baroness with bike, Cobra Trooper, Beach Head and Roadblock variant.

New G.I. Joe Classified 6" Baroness, Beach Head, Cobra Trooper and Roadblock V2 Figures Revealed
    Last edited by Werewolf; Jul 20, '20, 10:39 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

man,tons of pre-orders the past week,but cool.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Gah, I still haven't gotten the first wave of figures. I feel like this line is moving VERY fast. Getting hard to try and keep up.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

Pre orders sold out in 30 seconds just like the Walmart exclusives.

Comment

• melstapler
          Museum Super Collector
          • Aug 2, 2014

The only one I was able to find from the Cobra Island figures was the Roadblock with do-rag. I'm probably going to try switching the head with the standard Roadblock, which has the bulkier vest. Both of the heads look great and maintain a true sense of realism, which gives this new version of his character a life of its own. Roadblock is my favorite Joe character and Hasbro did a great job with these figures.

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

I found beach-head at a local target earlier today. They had about five of only him.

Comment

• melstapler
              Museum Super Collector
              • Aug 2, 2014

Originally posted by powersthatbe
              I found beach-head at a local target earlier today. They had about five of only him.
              Same here. The lady working at that location I visited told me she only received the handful of just the Beach Head figures, which seemed a little odd because people have found the exclusives at other locations. I'd be curious to know if these Target stores are receiving full factory cases or if each store receives a variety of whatever is sent.

Back in the days of TRU, an employee who helped me get many items told me that their stores received NECA figures shipped to each store by carrier rather than a TRU shipment on their truck. The cases of NECA figures received by TRU sometimes varied in contents, one example being the year they released the Adam West Batman and Christopher Reeve Superman figures.

Needless to say, this updated version of Beach Head is really nice and I'm very happy with the articulation and detail.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

I think I heard on The Fwoosh that each character was shipping in their own case of five. So that store probably got a case of Beach Heads.

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• powersthatbe
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 27, 2010

If you see that cyborg red snake toy(McFarlane) at Walmart that would make a nice accessory piece for Cobra

Comment

• melstapler
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Aug 2, 2014

Originally posted by melstapler
                    Same here. The lady working at that location I visited told me she only received the handful of just the Beach Head figures, which seemed a little odd because people have found the exclusives at other locations. I'd be curious to know if these Target stores are receiving full factory cases or if each store receives a variety of whatever is sent.

Back in the days of TRU, an employee who helped me get many items told me that their stores received NECA figures shipped to each store by carrier rather than a TRU shipment on their truck. The cases of NECA figures received by TRU sometimes varied in contents, one example being the year they released the Adam West Batman and Christopher Reeve Superman figures.

Needless to say, this updated version of Beach Head is really nice and I'm very happy with the articulation and detail.
                    Ah that makes sense. I was able to visit a few locations while out of town for work during what was technically the "release day," but it varied drastically from one store to another. Not only were some stores selling the figures prior to the "release day," but I haven't found a location which had all of the characters at one time.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎