X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

When the Rubber Belt Breaks..

A continuation of my recent post. My replacement Hawkman arrived today from FTC. And this time, I was successful in tightening Hawkman's head without removing it. This time, I wore gloves to avoid getting cut and I used my wife's envelope opener to push the transparent rubber bands in to place. BUT a new problem has emerged. When I was trying to tighten the rubber yellow belt, it broke. Luckily, I still had the yellow belt from my first one so I placed it on the figure. But I don't want to throw away the broken one. QUESTION: What kind of glue will work with the rubber belts? Also I am thinking about using some kind of glue to give the wings a tighter fit with the velcro, because, let's face it. The wings do not stay in there very well. So what kind of glue would work with the wings and velcro? I am also pondering on taking the broken Hawkman head that I glued back together with Gorilla Glue and maybe putting it on a Dr. Mego body along with the costume and spare wings. And hopefully the broken belt if I can find the right kind of glue and make me a third Hawkman. So, any suggestions? Or should I just throw the old figure away? Inquiring mind wants to know,
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

just buy a new belt

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍