Thread: 7" King Diamond figure coming in 2021 from Super7

7" King Diamond figure coming in 2021 from Super7

Well, I definitely need to buy this as a huge King Diamond/Mercyful Fate fan. One step closer to my dream of a 8" Mego style King. And I'm stoked that this is the classic Mercyful Fate era version.

Made to order and thus won't ship until summer of next year. *ugh*

https://preorder.super7store.com/pro...eid=e3086a0ed4

kd1.jpg

Images
    Welcome to Super7's pre-ordering. "Pay us in full in you will maybe see your stuff in about a year." Been there done that with their MOTU classics stuff. I like a lot of their TMNT and Thundercats figures but no never again.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Quote Originally Posted by cjefferys View Post
    Well, I definitely need to buy this as a huge King Diamond/Mercyful Fate fan. One step closer to my dream of a 8" Mego style King. And I'm stoked that this is the classic Mercyful Fate era version.

Made to order and thus won't ship until summer of next year. *ugh*

https://preorder.super7store.com/pro...eid=e3086a0ed4

kd1.jpg
    Ha! I’m with you! I finally finished a King sculpt that I started 5 or so years ago, but that’s as far as I’ve gotten.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

That's pretty neat! I always thought King would make a great action figure.
    Last edited by Red Hulk; Jul 16, '20 at 9:53 PM. Reason: Grammar error

Images
    Love it. I don’t collect his scale but really happy to see this excellent version of King!

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    Welcome to Super7's pre-ordering. "Pay us in full in you will maybe see your stuff in about a year." Been there done that with their MOTU classics stuff. I like a lot of their TMNT and Thundercats figures but no never again.
    Yeah, I'm not thrilled about that part, but I really want the figure so I'm stuck with having them sit on my fifty bucks for a year, if I'm lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    Ha! I’m with you! I finally finished a King sculpt that I started 5 or so years ago, but that’s as far as I’ve gotten.
    Man, I'd love to what kind of figure you could come up with if you ever finish it.

Yeah, I had to order this the minute I saw this thread. I do have an eight inch one in the works.