X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjefferys
    Duke of Gloat
    • Apr 23, 2006

7" King Diamond figure coming in 2021 from Super7

Well, I definitely need to buy this as a huge King Diamond/Mercyful Fate fan. One step closer to my dream of a 8" Mego style King. And I'm stoked that this is the classic Mercyful Fate era version.

Made to order and thus won't ship until summer of next year. *ugh*

https://preorder.super7store.com/pro...eid=e3086a0ed4

kd1.jpg
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Welcome to Super7's pre-ordering. "Pay us in full in you will maybe see your stuff in about a year." Been there done that with their MOTU classics stuff. I like a lot of their TMNT and Thundercats figures but no never again.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
      Often invisible
      • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by cjefferys
      Well, I definitely need to buy this as a huge King Diamond/Mercyful Fate fan. One step closer to my dream of a 8" Mego style King. And I'm stoked that this is the classic Mercyful Fate era version.

Made to order and thus won't ship until summer of next year. *ugh*

https://preorder.super7store.com/pro...eid=e3086a0ed4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28526[/ATTACH]
      Ha! I’m with you! I finally finished a King sculpt that I started 5 or so years ago, but that’s as far as I’ve gotten.
      Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• Red Hulk
        Career Member
        • Dec 19, 2012

That's pretty neat! I always thought King would make a great action figure.
        Last edited by Red Hulk; Jul 16, '20, 9:53 PM. Reason: Grammar error

Comment

• mego
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 16, 2012

Love it. I don’t collect his scale but really happy to see this excellent version of King!

Comment

• cjefferys
            Duke of Gloat
            • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by Werewolf
            Welcome to Super7's pre-ordering. "Pay us in full in you will maybe see your stuff in about a year." Been there done that with their MOTU classics stuff. I like a lot of their TMNT and Thundercats figures but no never again.
            Yeah, I'm not thrilled about that part, but I really want the figure so I'm stuck with having them sit on my fifty bucks for a year, if I'm lucky.

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
            Ha! I’m with you! I finally finished a King sculpt that I started 5 or so years ago, but that’s as far as I’ve gotten.
            Man, I'd love to what kind of figure you could come up with if you ever finish it.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

Yeah, I had to order this the minute I saw this thread. I do have an eight inch one in the works.

Comment

• Confessional
                Maker & Whatnot
                • Aug 8, 2012

… it only gets more fun too; now with a Live Undead 3-pack:

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎