X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

Star Wars:The Bad Batch

New Star Wars cartoon coming to Disney+. Pretty much a sequel to Clone Wars. It'll be interesting to see how the Clones react to how everything went down with Order 66 and how they'll react to the Empire.
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

More Clone Wars!? Seriously? Yeah, it was a good series but it got 7 seasons plus 4 seasons of SW Rebels which was already a CW spin off/sequel. Enough already there's so much other SW mythos to mine give CW a rest for a while. I'd love an original trilogy series with Han, Luke, Leia, etc. set between SW and Empire.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

I know a few teenaged kids excited for this.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

I'm honestly genuinely happy for the CW fans.

I'd just personally like something different. I'd take a new Ewoks cartoon over more CW. Duloks!!!
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Falstaff13
          Persistent Member
          • May 28, 2008

Originally posted by Werewolf
          I'd take a new Ewoks cartoon over more CW. Duloks!!!
          Ewoks had a longer run than Droids. Let's let Anthony Daniels voice C3PO for a follow up season.
          Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
          Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• rche
            channeling Bob Wills
            • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by Werewolf
            More Clone Wars!? Seriously? Yeah, it was a good series but it got 7 seasons plus 4 seasons of SW Rebels which was already a CW spin off/sequel. Enough already there's so much other SW mythos to mine give CW a rest for a while. I'd love an original trilogy series with Han, Luke, Leia, etc. set between SW and Empire.
            An animated Splinter of the Mind's Eye would be a treat. Or a series that riffed on the Brian Daley novels with Han and Chewie.

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by rche
              An animated Splinter of the Mind's Eye would be a treat. Or a series that riffed on the Brian Daley novels with Han and Chewie.
              That would be awesome.

Comment

• sprytel
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 26, 2009

Since Disney, there has been: a sequel trilogy, an animated series tied to the sequels (SW:Resistance), two OT era tie in movies (Solo and Rogue One), an OT era TV series (Madalorian), and an OT era cartoon (SW Rebels). The only things happening with the prequel era is the wrap up season of Clone Wars and now this new series. That feels pretty balanced, actually.

Comment

• drquest
                  ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                  • Apr 17, 2012

i'm on board with this, and would like to see more like it. Splinter of the Mind's Eye mentioned above would be very cool.
                  Danny(Drquest)
                  Captain Action HQ
                  Retro shirts and stuff
                  More retro shirts
                  Stuff For Sale

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                    Moderation Engineer
                    • Aug 14, 2003

I'm ok with this I guess, but I'd like to see them jump forward to something else. At this rate I'll be dead before they get done with clone related era stories.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎