Thread: What's the deal with Hasbro Pulse?

Blog Entries

Question What's the deal with Hasbro Pulse?

Hey folks,

Just super curious about this as I recently watched a Retro Blasting piece on it and it seems weird.

Is anyone here a member? Why do you have to pay a fee to buy things? What benefit does that bring you?

Do you regret it?

I'm merely asking for curiosity, I don't collect SW, RAH, or Transformers so I'm totally an outsider and am curious what the deal is with it.

Images
    From what I understand you don't have to pay to place an order with them. You can upgrade to pulse premium which is $50 a year which gives you free standard shipping and other perks. I collect RAH and Transformers but have not ordered from them because none of their exclusives have interested me so far.

https://hasbropulse.com/pages/about-...-pulse-premium
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Blog Entries
    Oh ok, so they have a prime feature but it's not mandatory, I wasn't aware of that.

Yeah Pulse is just a regular store. The $50 thing is just a Prime free shipping type feature and some bonus exclusives but thus far those have just been early on sale dates which haven't been anything to write home about.

Blog Entries
    Appreciate the feedback, I had wrongly assumed while watching the RB video that you had to pay the subscription. I was mainly curious about why anyone would do that.

Images
    So the Hasbro Pulse offerings don't include anything from Sesame Street, and that's just been the HasLab Cookie Monster?
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.